Friday, February 27, 2009

Picturing America Part 2 and 3


Some ways you can learn about the pictures in picturing America is by understanding the picture and what it is about. Like the picture on the left it shows a man on a horse, and I think he is trying to warn the town of something.
Tell me what you think.
 The reason I pict this picture is because it shows the man warning the British are coming. That was very important to the towns people because if he did not, they would have got killed.   

6 comments:

  1. Well i think the same thing I also think that maybe someone is after him and following him

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get this picture!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEEARTIS REMEMBER WE DID THIS IN 5 TH GRADE.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.. I think the same thing that he's trying to warn the twons people about something, and nice picture :D where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. David I know we did this in 5 th grade.

    ReplyDelete